Forms and Information
Please click on the headings below to print pdf copies of the Registration Forms
Health and Safety
If your child has an accident at the Ewell Grove After School Club we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible. If emergency treatment is required a member of staff will accompany your child to the hospital. You will be asked to meet the member of staff at the hospital. A full accident form will be completed by the member of staff on duty and should be counter signed by the parent.
Sick Child Policy
Your child’s welfare is our main concern and in the interest of the remaining children, if in the opinion of the staff a child is ill, then the parent/carer will be contacted to collect the child as soon as possible. The staff must be happy that the child is fully recovered before he/she is allowed to return.
Infectious and Communicable Diseases
It is our policy to promote good health and hygiene for all the children in our care. This includes monitoring the children for signs and symptoms of communicable diseases, such as chickenpox, measles, rubella, meningitis, diarrhoea, vomiting and fevers of 101 degrees fahrenheit or 38 degrees centigrade or over.
The Ewell Grove After School Club is registered by OFSTED. OUr registration number is EY308033. The club is on all 3 of the following registers; Early Years, Ofsted and the VCompulsory Child Care Register. Working parents may be eligible to claim working tax credits. Further information can be obtained by visiting the following website www.direct.gov.uk. To view our current OFSTED Report, please click on the link to the right.
The club works on a ratio of 1 adult to 8 children.
All the staff at the Ewell Grove After School Club have suitable qualifications, e.g. N.N.E.B., N.V.Q., Level IV in Montessori Teaching, Cache Level 3 in Playwork, Food Hygiene and Paediatric First Aid. All staff hold a satisfactory enhanced CRB check. From time to time there may be students placed with the After School Club. All students 16 years & over are CRB checked, additionally all students are supervised by staff.
The current Employer’s Liability Insurance Certificate for the Ewell Grove After School Club can be found on the wall in the entrance of the designated After School Club DT room in the main school building, along with the OFSTED Registration Certificate. Please ask a member of staff if you are unable to find it and would like to view it.
Terms and Conditions – Parent Agreement
Before your child starts at the Ewell Grove After School Club you will be asked to read and agree to the ‘Ewell Grove After School Club Terms and Conditions – Parents Agreement’ by signing a copy. A copy of this agreement will be given to the parent/carer to keep. Below is an outline of the agreement. To obtain a copy. please email, phone or write to the Ewell Grove After School Club, details are on the Contact page of this website.
– All bookings will be taken on a first come, first serve basis.
– No children will be discriminated against. We aim to provide a happy, fun, safe and stimulating environment free from prejudice and or stereotype.
– A Registration Form including emergency contacts must be completed prior to your child starting the club.
– A Medical Consent Form must be completed if your child needs to be administered any form of medication, including permission for emergency medical treatment.
– Parents or any named adult collecting the child must present themselves to a member of staff before taking a child.
– Children must be collected before or at 5.30pm. If you are unavoidably delayed, please contact the club ASAP.
– Children are asked to respect the property, equipment and premises of the After School Club.
– There is a no smoking policy in and around the school premises.
– No smacking or physical punishment will be allowed or tolerated at the club.
– All fees must be paid for in full in advance per half term. There will be no reduction in fees for any absence, e.g. holidays or sick.
– In the event of frequent late collections, parents may incur additional charges to cover the cost of staffing.
– In the event of fees not being paid, the Ewell Grove After School Club had the right to terminate your child’s place and offer the place to another child.
– Half a term’s written notice is required to terminate your child’s place ar the Ewell Grove After School Club.
– The Club’s Policies are available for inspection by parents. Please ask a member of staff.
– Staff will familiarise themselves with any relevant information about a child with regard to medical conditions, allergies, food requirements and home situations. All information will be treated with complete confidence.
– If you have any concerns or queries please feel free to discuss any issues with the staff or Manager. We operate an Open Door Policy. Your child’s welfare is our main concern.
Open Door Policy
We value our parents and any comments of suggestions they may have (positive or otherwise!). Please feel free to speak to a member of staff or alternatively complete one of our ‘Parent Suggestion Forms’, which are available from the After School Club, just ask a member of staff for a copy.